Depression is a crippling and destructive condition that can quickly overtake your life. Do not let feelings of inadequacy take control. The Centerpeace foundation helps highly sensitive people in Los Angeles restore balance before thoughts destroy relationships, careers, and lives.
Is it common to suffer from feelings of inadequacy?
From the destitute to CEOS, feelings of inadequacy are common. In the United States, 72 percent of people claim to feel inadequate about where their lives are headed.
It does not matter whether you run a successful company or are living paycheck to paycheck, depressing thoughts creep into our lives. Allowing them to shape who we are can tear at our sinews and relationships.
Who suffers from internal turmoil?
While most Americans feel fleeting moments of inner unrest, some groups report these thoughts at a higher rate than others. These groups include:
- The spiritually inclined struggling to find meaning in an increasingly chaotic world
- Successful individuals who may experience a lack of purpose or meaning, choosing to direct their thoughts towards materialistic goods or other unhealthy outlets
- People in difficult relationships even if they are not toxic
- Second-generation immigrants who struggle to live up to the expectations of their parents
- The LGBTQ community who still experience discrimination and categorization
- Those living paycheck to paycheck or experiencing insecurity financially or otherwise
A disruption of inner peace may seem insignificant but tears at us over time. Allowing these feelings to persist leads to depression, one of the most crippling mental conditions in our country.
Are my relationships impacted by my thoughts and feelings?
Your significant other cares about how you think. Your stress becomes theirs and over time magnifies as you begin to turn inner unrest loose into your home and the world.
The Centerpeace Foundation works with couples to find the real root cause of their issues and tackle them before everything falls apart. It is often difficult to find the real reason for the collapse of a relationship, but we can help.
Holistic therapy for individuals and groups
Individual and group therapy works to help sensitive people and couples overcome their issues. No matter what your issues stem from, holistic care leaves you feeling relaxed, refresh and ready to tackle life. Services include:
- Mindfulness meditation which gest us in tune with the world and ready to tackle major issues
- Therapeutic touch offering the emotionally stimulating power of touch to more standard therapy
- Transpersonal therapy to help break down intimacy barriers.
With training in these and other natural therapies, the Centerpeace Foundation helps you overcome barriers caused by anger, depression, anxiety, and a variety of other issues. We are here to help.
Helping highly sensitive people in Los Angeles
Sensitive people are in tune with the world and more responsive to more holistic approaches to tackle inner turmoil. The Centerpeace Foundation is well-versed in helping you tackle your problems.
Get in touch and find out how our experienced practitioners can help you overcome relationship feelings and sentiments that can lead to your downfall.Highly Sensitive People Los Angeles
View Larger Map